sunnuntai 5. syyskuuta 2010

Direct Swap with Malle from Estonia

Malle Virosta halusi swapata kanssani. Hän halusi, että lähetän hänelle käsintehdyn kortin. Minä ehdotin hänelle korttia esimerkiksi vanhoista mainoksista. Hän lähetti minulle kortin, josta voi nähdä vanhoja limonaadi pulloja. Keskimmäistä (Kelluke) voidaan edelleen ostaa. Maistuu kuulemma hyvältä. Translation: Malle from Estonia want to swap with me. She wanted to have a card which was made by my own hands. I suggested to draw a card in which you can see an old commercials. She sent me a card in which was old sodapop pottles. In the middle one you can still buy. It tastes good, so have I heard.


Alimmainen kortti on minun lähettämä ja ylimmäinen Mallen. Tässä on Mallen blogi (Klikkaa). Translation: Under, there is the card that I have sented and on the top is a card that Malle has sented. This is Malle's blog (Click).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti