maanantai 14. helmikuuta 2011

Sent #128 to Switzerland

Tämän postikortin sai Sylvia. Hän on kotoisin Saksasta, mutta muutti muutama vuosi sitten Sveitsiin hänen paremman puolen kanssa. Lähettämässäni kortissa on muutama asia Suomesta: jääkiekko, kuusi, poro sekä Savonlinnan Olavinlinna. Translation: This card went to Sylvia. She comes from Germany but she has moved couple years ago to Swtizerland with her better half, she says. In the card that I send was few things about Finland: ice hockey, fir and reindeer and also the castle of Olavi in Savonlinna.

Travel time: 10 days / Distance: 2 121 km
ID:FI-1003756
To: symea

1 kommentti:

  1. I like your map series! Seems like you have made plenty of them, and they're all pretty! I love your style! :)

    P.S. I sent you a Valentine's card yesterday. I hope it arrives soon...

    VastaaPoista